Do you heal someone by handling their frantic responses to life, or do you look to respond to their inner child who isn’t fulfilled? Therapist and healer Satya Ya Atma joins on episode 227 to discuss healing and the inner person that we can respond to.
Satya brings both a healing practice and a matching style to the framework. I first noticed her having what might be called a chic jungle type of look, and it matches her larger scale message of connecting. She comes from Israel, and was recently in Peru and Brazil in relation to setting up her practice.
- how healing is like getting to some of the inner layers of an onion or one of those Russian dolls
- where Satya came from, and how that influences her personality or connection with people of that area and elsewhere
- why you are only able to see as far as you have traveled mentally or physically thus far
- how adults can either be like their inner child or be trapped in a crippling comfort zone
- who you should try to change, and whether that should only be you
- how rationalization might be a method to keep away from feeling one’s own internal emotions
Glad to have Satya on the show~. You can check out her site at Open To Love.