We bring it live on episode 229 of the show with a fellow podcaster – Mark Metry of the Humans 2.0 Podcast. He has had wonderful guests like Robert Greene, Mark Manson, Safi Bahcall(previously on my podcast as well), and more.
Mark brings a lot of momentum to the table, across his episodes, speaking engagements, social media postings, and more. He has a company called VU Dream, which is focused on application of virtual reality and augmented reality technologies.
- how Mark started his speaking engagements, and where he sees it going
- who some of Mark’s memorable guests are, and what he took from his discussions with them
- how a podcaster can improve their reach
- what one can do to avoid the life of quiet desperation
- why one should keep exploration in their mind when making daily decisions, so as not to stick in an exploitative pattern
- what some goals are that Mark has regarding his upcoming career