When it comes to sustainable energy solutions, Larry Rogero has been implementing them for corporations for decades. I first met Larry through his wife Christel, who is my friend and mother of episode 208 guest nutritionist Erika Stowe-Madison. Larry brings a focus and deliberation to what he does that is necessary for long-lasting results.
Larry is Chief Operating and Strategy Officer at Summit Inspection Services, and has worked in environmental affairs for decades. He got his Masters in Environment Management at Yale University, and his Bachelors in Biological Sciences from my institution of higher learning, UC Santa Barbara.
- a superb intro by Christel
- what led Larry into the field of environmental concern in the first place
- how wind power has been used in recent years, and where it is going in coming years
- the ways that Larry has contributed to his organization, and what it takes to get a wind power project in place and going
- some of the issues with installing wind turbines in new places
- environmental concerns in coming years, and the amount of renewable energy we currently have in place
- a reverse interview with Larry asking me many questions about the show and my ideas behind it
- books read by both of us, and people we both look to as representative people to check out or follow
- and much more
It was great to have Larry on the show, and it was neat to explore his methodical nature that he has displayed in his field for decades.