Scientific thinkers get along. Guest Nick Tovar on episode 213 is my friend of a long time, and both of us think about and keep up with recent science and technology.
Nick does IT for a company that makes imaging products that doctors use for surgeries and related applications.
- how we met and our background in activities we have done
- why upcoming technology is valuable and how it is being used
- what Nick thinks about AI, 3D printing, VR, and ore
- where we went to school or were at during different times of our life
- what kinds of games Nick has played, along with my connection to such games
- how Nick thinks about life perspective in relation to productivity, competition, learning, and more
- what Nick has in mind as a goal or goals for 2019
Glad to have Nick on the show~. He may return at a later time to discuss specific scientific research articles or related concepts with me.