The stream of consciousness is back in place for episode 210, which reminds us of the 210 freeway in Los Angeles.
- why the steps along the way are not so relevant to me, but the stepping beyond past elements is
- why you should support the things that you have made or done, regardless of how significant or insignificant they have been
- how limbic resonance is the main feature pulling you and others to social networks and related applications
- what adversity leads to as far as content creation in our society, and how adversity is the base for most of what we see as breakout material
- how context is placed much more heavily than content in the eyes of the collective, with context always serving as the base in viewer’s minds while they examine your content
Links to material mentioned in the episode: