Welcome to episode 300 of the show~. We have come far, and learned a lot along the way. This one includes discussion about the value of declarative energy, as well as how we are not starting from scratch whenever we do something. Enjoy, and onward we go.
Writing in a journal can be the way to some forms of understanding or expression. My recent writings in one contribute to the thoughts in this episode, which is #272 of the show.
- How to propel work forward
- The way that collaboration can bring out elements that were dormant
- Using the “why” behind what you do versus the “how” or “what”
- Having a variety of mediums to post on
- Moving things around and building kindling for your fire
- Imagining how you want your story to go
- Little things each day turning into a larger entity
We keep it simple on this fast-paced episode, with insights coming forward in stream of consciousness form. Credit to Toby Emerson for the intro and outro music, and for supporting usage of his music from many years ago for such creative purposes.
You have a set of strengths and built up investments that is your source of highest energy. It is worth working from that, instead of starting items from scratch. One is way more motivating than the other. On episode 215 of the show, I discuss this concept.
As well, I want to include material on Nipsey Hussle and his passing, along with how it relates to leverage.
- why you should leverage the strengths that you have
- how looking at what you have is inspiring as compared with the alternative viewpoint
- what you can do to use leverage for your workouts
- when to apply points of leverage to your being
- how social connections connect to this concept, with some efforts of yours being the priorities
- why certain places give you more leverage than others, and how to get a sense of where they are
- how to see where you have already built up leverage and investment, in order to expand on it
- why Nipsey Hussle knew this concept and applied it to his efforts
- how he impacted his community, and the message to take away
- what it means to be valuable to others around you
Glad to have you listening on episode 215 of the show. The show you know about. On to the next.