Physical therapy and home health is one thing, but empowering others mentally by countering their loneliness is another thing. My friend since high school Brian joins on episode 223 of the show to discuss his interest in putting out content, speaking, empowering people, and battling widespread loneliness.
Brian Dy (PT, DPT, CKTP, CSCS) is a Doctor of Physical Therapy practicing in Seattle, Washington, and he works with patients on their physical ailments. He has recently had an interest in a light transition to forms of speaking and writing in the personal development space. This is a space I have resided in for some time, and so it only makes sense for him to join on the show.
- what Brian has been doing in recent years, and what he seeks to do for others
- how listening is important, and what makes him a good listener
- what the loneliness epidemic is doing, and why it is a category worth responding to
- where Brian has been posting articles, and where he may spread his content in the future
- how I have known Brian, and things I like about his personality
- what a breakup can do to a person, and where it might leave them for months or even years
- how loneliness pervades our society, and how it leads to damage beyond the momentary pain
- and more
Glad to have Brian on the show. He says things more directly than most, and this is an appreciated feature. Check out his recent articles at Living Your Life. Look out for more~. Onward we go.