With the world in a state of rapid adaptation due to health concerns, I discuss some of the elements connected to the scenario in episode 253.
There are the straightforward health concerns, along with financial impacts, social impacts, relationship-based impacts, and impacts between countries. Though it has been a bit disturbing to see the current moment arising from a couple of months ago, based on much I had read from scientists I follow, it is worth knowing how it will go.
- the current viral scenario, and what it means for the globe
- how rapidly it is changing, and what adaptation to the moment really means
- some of the global impacts of a virus that has no current cure, and transfers readily, silently, and with a lagging period of symptoms
- the social impacts of such a virus, and how it can affect creation of new relationships
- the direction of our global society over the next couple months
- the power of resilience and character in these key months, separating people by power-of-will
- how the good and bad of preparation before such an event are both amplified once the event arises
- and more
Glad to have you check out this episode. The virus has thrown off a lot of the routine of the world, but we as people are resilient and respond to whatever comes our way. To more.