Caring is something we look to see more of. In episode 214, transformational life coach Paty Ramirez joins to discuss what got her into coaching, how she has applied her abilities, the importance of meditation, and more.
This episode was recorded at Pan Pacific Park in West Hollywood.
- where Paty has been at recent times in her life
- what caused Paty to get into life coaching in the first place
- how the best teachers are the ones who have gone through the process for themselves
- how some of her clients have been impacted by her working with them
- what Paty brings to life coaching that separates her from others
- how you can do meditation in different ways, and what it provides
- what broad perspective can do to someone stuck in a labyrinth of their own making
- and more
Glad to have Paty on the show~
Check out @selflovemafia on Instagram