Hey all – I’m back with more from the book I have been reading and am almost done with.
In this discussion of content from chapters 5 through 8, I discuss:
- scaling of organisms in relation to cities
- how cities provide economy of scale
- how the sun relates to energy requirements
- how a larger city affects the people inside it
- levels of social connections
If you like statistical information and an understanding of complex adaptive systems, the content in Scale would interest you. As well, reading anything that might interest you is a great idea. Onward we go~