We all process things a bit differently, and I like to look at what I missed and what I can work on. I like to keep my ego from building, by sharing and talking and thinking through times. I like to come out a more understanding person who is more connected.
This episode is one where I present a few quick messages about things I got to understanding. There might be future content to go deeper into the topics I mentioned here, or I might go into other ones. This is my way of solidifying what I figured out, sharing with someone it could help, and bringing some energy forward.
Here are some show notes:
- why you should do for yourself what you seek out for others to fulfill
- how light can become heavier when you don’t handle your end
- when you should over-communicate and what kind of person it might help
- where you can take things when you include the other person
- how I process a relationship or experience to come out more whole on the other side of it
- what it means to give yourself the love that you seek outside
- how you can look at growth experiences in a smooth light
There may be more across these topics or alternate ones. These are the more analytical end, but part of the message here is about handling that part so the warmth and connection can persist.
We all try our best along the way.