We bring the stream of consciousness on episode 226. This one covered a variety of topics I had not planned for before the episode started. I handled a few things during the episode, which was nice to add variety, and I mentioned them during.
Part of this episode was about how I’m prepping differently for when I interview Dr. Christakis, in connection with understanding people more holistically. People are not one-faceted individuals, but have layers of experiences and connections.
We don’t do things in a vacuum, and the collective of humanity traveling through time has no unknowns that have been added during the process of entropy reduction. Enjoy the episode~
- why looking through all the interviews of one of my upcoming guests is a great way for my interview to go better
- how each person is not just a single element, but a combination of their experiences and connections and happenings
- what planning the next week or month can do for personal productivity, management of highs and lows, and fulfillment
- how things can be light now and heavy later depending on when you handle them
- why you can’t think away a feeling that you are in, and how you roll in a feeling until you get out of that headspace
- how figuring something out clears an issue, while leaving it untouched lets it show up as soon as possible