Welcome to episode 250 of the show~. This returns to the style of me speaking by myself, doing some impressions, telling some story, and updating on recent content.
There is great material to cover in March, and we look towards continued growth and improvement.
- the interconnection between guests and episodes
- using Zoom for recordings, and how it has been
- the Kobe memorial, and what he represents as related to what I do
- the fun of getting books in the mail
- made up stories
- impressions of various podcast types