Writing in a journal can be the way to some forms of understanding or expression. My recent writings in one contribute to the thoughts in this episode, which is #272 of the show.
- How to propel work forward
- The way that collaboration can bring out elements that were dormant
- Using the “why” behind what you do versus the “how” or “what”
- Having a variety of mediums to post on
- Moving things around and building kindling for your fire
- Imagining how you want your story to go
- Little things each day turning into a larger entity
We keep it simple on this fast-paced episode, with insights coming forward in stream of consciousness form. Credit to Toby Emerson for the intro and outro music, and for supporting usage of his music from many years ago for such creative purposes.