You have a set of strengths and built up investments that is your source of highest energy. It is worth working from that, instead of starting items from scratch. One is way more motivating than the other. On episode 215 of the show, I discuss this concept.
As well, I want to include material on Nipsey Hussle and his passing, along with how it relates to leverage.
- why you should leverage the strengths that you have
- how looking at what you have is inspiring as compared with the alternative viewpoint
- what you can do to use leverage for your workouts
- when to apply points of leverage to your being
- how social connections connect to this concept, with some efforts of yours being the priorities
- why certain places give you more leverage than others, and how to get a sense of where they are
- how to see where you have already built up leverage and investment, in order to expand on it
- why Nipsey Hussle knew this concept and applied it to his efforts
- how he impacted his community, and the message to take away
- what it means to be valuable to others around you
Glad to have you listening on episode 215 of the show. The show you know about. On to the next.