We switch it up on The Armen Show every so often. On this episode #282, I will be answering 28.2 questions about myself and the show, as far as my perspective and responses as though I am being interviewed. I find it to be fairly informative.
The first 9 questions, and one later one, are made up by myself, and the other 19 questions are taken from a 19 Podcast Interview Questions article online. It is a mix of my own material and that from outside.
Here are the questions answered on the show:
- When did you start this podcast?
- What does it mean to you to have a podcast?
- What kinds of topics do you most like to cover on the show?
- How does a podcast work?
- What are some goals you have for the show?
- What styles of podcasts do you most relate with outside of your own?
- How would you describe 2020?
- What books do you recommend for someone wanting to read something new?
- What do you most like to see for others?
- What’s something people seem to misunderstand about you?
- What should I ask you that I didn’t know enough to ask?
- What is something you have learned in the past year that has been important?
- Tell me about a patient that touched your heart, and tell me about a patient that changed your practice.
- What makes you feel inspired or like your best self?
- What is one thing that your program did for your client that you didn’t expect?
- If you could have a billboard with anything on it, what would it be and why?
- If you could turn back the time and talk to your 18-year old self, what would you tell him/her?
- If in 150 years sciences fails to save us & all that is left is a book about your life….What would the title be and what would the blurb tell us about “INSERT NAME”.
- What does being Ridiculously Human mean to you?
- If you had £100million to spend on health tech and no red tape, how would you spend it
- What’s the most important thing you’ve learned in your life? What was your life like before learning it? What was your life like after learning it?
- What is your best tip for making the world a better place?
- If you can do anything to improve health and healthcare in rural America, what would you do?
- If I could remove all barriers and constraints what project would you do and would you want to be known only by that project
- What is the best compliment you have ever received?
- How would your parents describe what you do for a living?
- If you could have dinner with any 3 people dead or alive who would it be and why?
- What would you pick for a last meal?
28.2. This 0.2 questions is in the show~
It is almost like a self-interview. We mix it up here on the show, and sometimes we reach from sources outside of the show. Glad to have you as a listener.