This one is the closer on Behave by Robert Sapolsky, which is a great book on human behavior and neuroscience. I go through content in the last chapters of it, including:
- morality and doing the right thing
- elements of human behavior in competition/cooperation
- details of empathy regarding Us/Them thinking
- metaphors and symbols that we as people live by
- the people in the trenches during war and peace
This book has been a big one for me, and finishing it was a great happening. I took complete notes on the whole book, and was able to share much of them with you here across these episodes about it. Here are direct links to the episodes about chapters 1-4, 5-8, and 9-12.